Families & Kids

Seeking Info. about Children's X-rays in Barcelona

Jen Song writes in Families & Kids

I would be very grateful for any information one has regarding children's x-rays here in Barcelona. In the U.S. they use very low radiation for children's spinal x-rays. My daughter is in need of a follow-up x-ray and radiology appointment for early scoliosis, and I am unsure where to go and how safe it is.
If anyone has any knowledge or suggestions about children's x-rays, the type of radiation used, or a radiologist we could work with in English, It would be most appreciated.
Thank you so much,Jen Song

Posted on: 07/05/2012 at 11:14

Recent Classifieds and Discussions

Latest Classifieds
Latest Discussions

Featured Business

A Taste of Home, Barcelona & Sitges

All the products you could possibly miss from the U.K and USA from basic to luxury, Green and... Read more...

Bupa - free quote for your international health insurance

Click on the website link for a free quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family:... Read more...

Global Reach Partners

Experts in the provision of foreign currency services to private individuals,regardless of the... Read more...

Essentials

Maps

Useful local maps covering all key areas of Barcelona

Read More...

Weather

Clear
  • Sunrise: 6:39
  • Sunset: 21:17
  • The Weather:
    22.7°C (72°F) and Clear in Barcelona (Last Updated on July 24, 8:50 AM CEST)

Featured Information

Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to Spain.

Read more...
Unemployment

Unemployment

Lost a job, retrenched? Find out how to register for unemployment benefits and start looking for work.

Read more...

Postcards

City Stroll

City Stroll

Along La Rambla, Barcelona

More AngloINFO

Worldwide

Explore the world of AngloINFO through our 88 regional websites and 41 country websites

Read More...